Available Job Openings
Note: Due to the high number of resumes that we receive, please understand that while we try to respond to everyone, there are times when we can only reply to those candidates whom we feel best fit our job requirements.
Healthcare collections Representative / Patient Account Representative
Accountable for all parts of Collection and follow up processes.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
|• Responsible for all phases of follow up and collections. This includes inbound and outbound calls daily.
• Accurately and thoroughly document the applicable collection activity performed.
• Review the account information and necessary system applications to determine the subsequent appropriate work action.
• Verify claims resolution utilizing appropriate resources and applications.
• Initiate telephone or letter contact to patients to obtain payment options.
• Perform appropriate billing functions, including manual re-bills as well as electronic submission to payers and insurance follow up.
• Manage and maintain desk inventory daily and resolve high priority and aged inventory.
|• To perform this job to its fullest and be successful an individual must be able to perform each necessary task satisfactory. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability we are seeking in applicants.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com or you can even Fax it to 210-340-4548.